Storytelling is vital for anyone with a big vision.
Before you ever ask for support, you need stories to illustrate what you do. Stories to cast the vision for the world you want to see. Stories to share what our great God is doing, and what He still wants to do.
The problem is, not all of us with a vision know which strategic stories to tell, how to tell them, or when. It gets overwhelming–fast.
Storytelling is essential for fundraising, but effective storytelling can be a struggle.
What if, instead of
- frantically throwing to gather stories and reports
- guessing at when and how to share what's happening with supporters
- second-guessing your calling because the funds just won't come in
What if you had a guide and a step-by-step plan?
Mission Writers guides you through a year of storytelling and fundraising messages.
In the Mission Writers course, you'll build a story library for your mission, and develop the systems and networks to do this important Kingdom work without the overwhelm.
- Learn the exact stories that every ministry, missionary, and nonprofit needs to tell.
- Master the fundraising story calendar.
- Develop and practice essential storytelling skills to increase funding for your mission.
- Build your story library and your confidence.
- Know when and how to share your stories.