Storytelling is vital for anyone with a big vision. Before you ever ask for support, you need stories to illustrate what you do. Stories to cast the vision for the world you want to see. Stories to share what our great God is doing, and what He still wants to do…
That’s where Mission Writers like you come in.
Do you see a person skilled in his work? He will stand before kings; He will not stand before obscure people. (Proverbs 22:29)
I believe God is preparing His people for a move, and we need to sharpen our storytelling skills.
Many of our friends doing the “in the trenches” work need help to share their mission effectively. Storytelling for nonprofits, ministry, and especially for missions, requires certain skills. Add in fundraising appeals and other specialized writing, and it’s easy to be overwhelmed.
As Mission Writers, we’re building a skillset, and developing systems and networks to do this important Kingdom work.
What is Mission Writers?
Mission Writers is a one-year cohort-based experience where you'll develop and practice essential nonprofit storytelling skills to help missionaries, ministry leaders, and nonprofits.
- Learn the exact stories that every ministry, missionary, and nonprofit needs to tell.
- Develop your storytelling and direct response copywriting skills.
- Learn the fundraising story calendar.
- Get personal review and feedback on your writing.
- Work with a ministry or nonprofit leader from our partner fundraising cohort.
- Build a portfolio of published work.
Mission Writers is closed for enrollment now. Sign up for our emails and be the first to know when we open the course again!